Date: 9/8 – 13/8/2017
Wed 9th Aug – only afternoon from 13:00 (Check-in); Assembling and setting the car; free practice approx. from 15:00
Thu 10th Aug – only first half of the day – Check-in; Free practice; in the afternoon Opening ceremony; Technology Exchange Meeting; Free afternoon.
Fri 11th Aug – in the morning Free practice; in the afternoon Controlled practice; the 1st Qualification round.
Sat 12th Aug – Qualifications.
Sun 13th Aug – Finals; Announcement of the results; Closing ceremony approx. 15:00.
The number of runs in individual sections of the championship may vary based on the number of registered competitors. This will be specified on Thursday at the latest.
The opening ceremony will be held on Thursday. Closing ceremony together with the announcement of the winners will be held on Sunday after the finals.
Program might be changed according to the current situation.
Place: Kralovka Sportovni Areal Praha Stadium in Prague
- 1/10 EP Touring Car (STOCK) (the registration limit is maximum 80 competitors)
- 1/10 EP Touring Car (MODIFIED)
- 1/10 EP Touring Car (MODIFIED) Open
- 1/14 EP Onroad Car (STOCK) (the registration limit is maximum 70 competitors)
- 1/10 EP Formula One (MODIFIED)
- 1/10 EP Formula One (MODIFIED) Open
U13 (Male and female)
U16 (Male and female)
U19 (Male and female)
Open (for Fathers and Open)